Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hey guys! I'm PARKER!!! This is me:
I'm a KINKY Phone Sex girl who loves cock and loves being a tease! Sometimes I like just being a Daddy's Girl on a FILTHY Taboo Phone Sex Call!! and sometimes I like taking the arches of my feet.. and jerking your cock off.. til you totally jizz on my toes. Both are UBER HOT!
I go to school.. so I'm not logged in ALL the time.. but you can try to IM me on AOL at: prettyparker69... And then you can call 1-888-662-6482 to ask if I'm on.. I'm on alot in the evenings while doing homework and stuff.
If you really want one of the hottest teen phone sex girls.. then you NEEEEEEEEED me! Your cock needs me. Trust!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my friends check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
non premium sex chat